Megagen Implant Price
Implants (abutments & healing caps included)
For more security and reliability, the dental implant, the placement process is split into two phases at Helvetic Clinics: the first involves placing the dental implant into the jaw itself, followed by a second procedure, a few months later, in which the artificial teeth or restorations are attached to the dental implant.
The dentist will make an incision in the gum to expose the jawbone where the dental implant would be placed before closing the incision.
Afterward, it is necessary to wait between 3 to 6 months in order to obtain sufficient healing and calcification around the implant. In fact, this healing process includes the fusion between the jawbone and the implant, known as osseointegration.
This unification will provide a strong structure that will then be used in the second phase of the process.
HELVETIC DENTAL CLINICS’ GUARANTEE
Our guarantee for you: a service above and beyond other dental clinics in Europe
How can we offer such a level of guarantee?
- Our standards of quality are so high that our risk is limited, we incur very little guarantee cases
- Our dentists and doctors are specialists
- Our dentists and surgeons have several years of experience
- Our doctors are not stressed by performance objectives
- Our doctors work in a unique and comfortable environment
- Our laboratory work cannot be equaled
Comments & Discussions for the Package: Megagen Implant Price