Breast Augmentation and Areola Reduction Surgery with Prices
In this article you will read about:
- Breast Surgery Benefits
- Types of Breast Implants
- Areola Reduction Surgery
- Breast Surgery Price
- Breast Surgery Risks
Breast Surgery Benefits:
- Enhance your appearance if you want larger breasts or your natural breast are not the same size
- Adjust your breasts after pregnancy
- Even the breasts size caused by breast surgery for other conditions
- Used in preventing or the treatment of breast cancer
Reconstructive breast surgery may be performed as a part of the treatment for breast cancer. Cosmetic breast surgery is done for esthetic reasons. Breast augmentation is usually a cosmetic surgery.
The way breast augmentation is done is with the use of implants that the doctor places under the chest muscles or breast tissue. Implants last from 7 to 12 years on average and are made of saline, silicone, or alternative composite implants.
There are three main types of breast implants:
If a saline implant breaks or leaks, your body will absorb and expel it naturally.
Silicone gel-filled implants are made of a silicone outer layer filled with a silicone gel. If there will be leakage, the gel will either be held in by the outer layer or leak into the breast implant pocket. Patients who choose this type of implant should have more regular checks with their doctor compared with those who choose saline implants. An MRI or ultrasound scan will show the condition of the implants.
An alternative material for implants filling can be polypropylene string, soy oil, or some other material.
Average Pricing for Breast Augmentation Surgery:
- UK- $8,000
- USA -$9,000
- Australia - $9,000
- Hungary - $3,000
- Spain- $4,500
- Turkey - $3,500
- Brazil - $4,500
- Mexico - $3,000
- Thailand - $4,000
- India - $2,000
To be considered:
- Breast implants are not assured to last a lifetime and you may need future surgery to replace one or both implants
- Losing weight, pregnancy, and menopause can change the appearance of augmented breasts
- Breast augmentation requests regular check-ups of your breasts' health and the condition of the implants
Discover: Health Tourism in Turkey - Uncover the hidden gem of health tourism in Turkey, where you can find top-notch medical services and rejuvenating treatments amidst a beautiful and culturally rich destination.
Areola(Nipple) Reduction Surgery
Areola reduction surgery is mostly a simple operation that can reduce the diameter of one or both of your areolas. It can be done on its own, or together with a breast reduction, breast augmentation, or/and a breast lift. If done by itself areola reduction surgery can cost on average between $2,000 to $5,000 in the UK or the USA.
Abroad the price would be much lower, on average:
- Hungary - $400
- Spain- $1000
- Turkey - $500
- Brazil - $500
- Mexico - $450
- Thailand - $500
Risks of a Boob Job
- the potential need for more surgeries
- anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL)
- A series of symptoms known as breast implant illness
- developing scar tissue that compresses the implant and changes the breast shape
- implant rupture or deflation
- breast pain
If you are considering breast augmentation, Plastic Surgery In Turkey Price Comparison might provide additional insight into costs. For a broader perspective on cosmetic procedures, take a look at our general guide on Plastic Surgery.
Breast Implant Illness (BII)
How to Choose a Doctor for Breast Augmentation
- Choose an Accredited Institution and a Board Certified doctor. Examples of International Accreditations: JSI – The Joint Commission, URAC – Utilization Review Accreditation Commission, NCQA – National Committee for Quality Assurance, etc.
- Make sure the doctor can provide proof of previous successful surgeries and that you are satisfied with the results.
- Ask about the doctor's background, medical education, and previous experience.
- Read or ask for reviews and recommendations from other patients.
- Have a list of all of your questions for the consultation and pay attention to how well they will answer you.
- Make sure you trust the doctor and the clinic and you know every stage of your surgery, what you need to do before and after, and all the risks with solutions from the specialists in case these happen.
Expand Your Knowledge on Plastic Surgery: Dive into Additional Engaging Articles.