COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in Israel
Currently in Israel: 29 November
- 335,598 confirmed cases overall
- 2,864 deaths overall
- 323,067 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 28 November
- 987 confirmed cases yesterday (0.30% increase)
- 15 deaths yesterday (0.53% increase)
- 666 recovered yesterday (0.21% increase)
Border & Travel Information:The Israel border is closed for all, except nationals, residents and those with a specific entry approval from the Immigration Authority.
Transit facilities at Tel Aviv (TLV) are temporarily suspended.
Source: Al Jazeera
Assuta - quality in Global Healthcare.
Assuta Hospital in Tel-Aviv was founded in 1934, and over the past 70 years has become eminent as the most advanced hospital in the Middle East.
Assuta is Israel’s biggest and leading private medical services center, encompassing eleven clinics and hospitals across Israel and providing innovative surgeries and diagnostic procedures in all fields of medicine, including cardiology, oncology, gynecology, urology and more.
Top Professional Standards
In Assuta you can expect the highest medical and professional standards, because Assuta specialists and surgeons pass a rigorous selection process.
Assuta uses the latest up to date technologies both from Israel and abroad. You have a choice of the most advanced treatment that is suitable for you because our senior physicians have substantial experience in the application of modern technologies and techniques.
We minimize both the duration of the surgery and the recovery period, adding further to the patient’s quality of life by using modern technologies, devices and prosthetic materials.
Guidance is remaining faithful to our principles:
- Leadership through professional quality - to provide quality medical assistance using the most advanced medical techniques and resources, and conduct complex surgical procedures at the highest level guided our doctors, specialists and staff.
- Leadership though quality of care - we respect and satisfy the requirements and expectations of our patients and their families, through a high level of personal care and attention.
- Leadership through superior technology - we are dedicated to remaining at the cutting edge of technological achievements and medical progress by investing resources in innovative equipment and systems, and focusing on staff education and growth in order to reduce the duration of surgical procedures, recovery and rehabilitation times, and to improve the patients' quality of life.
- Leadership through smart choices - we understand that the patients trust, comfort and wellbeing are essential elements for a quick and successful recovery. This is why Assuta offers patients control in selecting from a range of available options, including the type of surgical treatment, the performing surgeon, accommodation.
- Cancer Treatment / Oncology
- Laparoscopy or Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery / Blepharoplasty
- Nose Surgery / Rhinoplasty
- Reconstructive Breast Surgery
- Heart Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass
- Cardiac Valve Replacement / Reconstruction
- Cardiac Catheterization Procedures
- Bariatric Surgery
- Roux-en-y Gastric Bypass (gastric Bypass - Gb)
- Sleeve Gastrectomy (the Sleeve)
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Knee Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement Arthroplasty
- Spine Surgery
- General Surgery
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Stem Cell Therapy