COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in Israel
Currently in Israel: 18 January
- 558,249 confirmed cases overall
- 4,044 deaths overall
- 473,310 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 17 January
- 8,190 confirmed cases yesterday (1.51% increase)
- 46 deaths yesterday (1.16% increase)
- 11,319 recovered yesterday (2.48% increase)
Border & Travel Information:The Israel border is closed for all, except nationals, residents and those with a specific entry approval from the Immigration Authority.
Transit facilities at Tel Aviv (TLV) are temporarily suspended.
Source: Al Jazeera
Emek HaEla St 1, Ramat Gan, Israel
Medical Tourism Insurance Companies:
No insurance companies as partners specified yet.
Medical Tourism Travel Agencies:
There are no partners yet.