COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in India
Currently in India: 31 July
- 31,655,824 confirmed cases overall
- 424,351 deaths overall
- 30,820,521 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 30 July
- 41,649 confirmed cases yesterday (0.13% increase)
- 593 deaths yesterday (0.14% increase)
- 37,291 recovered yesterday (0.12% increase)
Border & Travel Information:India banned all international flights, except cargo, until April 14.
On March 18, India said it would suspend the vast majority of visas to the country. Millions of foreign nationals of Indian origin, who are traditionally granted visa-free access, will now also need to apply.
It urged Indian nationals to avoid all non-essential travel abroad.
On March 17, India had suspended issuing visas to citizens of France, Spain and Germany until further notice. Such restrictions were already in place for citizens of China, Italy, Iran, Japan and South Korea - the five countries worst hit by the outbreak.
It closed a border with neighbouring Myanmar.
Source: Al Jazeera
We provide you with the finest medical care and service, in a comfortable and luxurious environment. Our meticulously selected team of Mumbai's foremost surgeons and physicians work together to give you an unparalleled experience with the latest medical practices and technology.
- Cancer Treatment / Oncology
- Anesthesiology / Anaesthesiology
- Dentistry / Stomatology
- Ophthalmology / Eye Surgery
- Reproductive System Procedures