COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in India
Currently in India: 10 May
- 22,992,517 confirmed cases overall
- 249,992 deaths overall
- 19,027,304 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 09 May
- 366,494 confirmed cases yesterday (1.64% increase)
- 3,769 deaths yesterday (1.56% increase)
- 353,858 recovered yesterday (1.93% increase)
Border & Travel Information:India banned all international flights, except cargo, until April 14.
On March 18, India said it would suspend the vast majority of visas to the country. Millions of foreign nationals of Indian origin, who are traditionally granted visa-free access, will now also need to apply.
It urged Indian nationals to avoid all non-essential travel abroad.
On March 17, India had suspended issuing visas to citizens of France, Spain and Germany until further notice. Such restrictions were already in place for citizens of China, Italy, Iran, Japan and South Korea - the five countries worst hit by the outbreak.
It closed a border with neighbouring Myanmar.
Source: Al Jazeera
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110029, India
- Addiction Therapy
- Consultation / Check-up
- Cancer Treatment / Oncology
- Dentistry / Stomatology
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Alternative Medicine
- Movement Disorders Treatment
- Emergency Services
- Pediatrics / Paediatrics
- Medical Intensive Therapy
- Anesthesiology / Anaesthesiology
- Dietetics or Dietology
- Pulmonology or Respiratory Medicine
Medical Tourism Insurance Companies:
No insurance companies as partners specified yet.
Medical Tourism Travel Agencies:
There are no partners yet.