This ”All-On-4” solution is attractive to patients wanting to get rid of their dentures, and to people with failing teeth in need of a full upper or/and lower restoration. This procedure, as the name implies, only requires four dental implants per jaw to support a fully customized set of replacement teeth. The entire “All-On-4” treatment is completed while the patients are comfortably asleep using sedation dentistry, and the best part is that the procedure is painless and the patient receives their full set of replacement teeth in just 24 hours.
Why choose Platinum Dental Group for “All-On-4”?
- All specialists under one roof.
- The full titanium bar supports both the temporary and final restoration to ensure against breakage.
- Digital X-Ray imaging in office.
- We are not a multi-location office or corporately owned, we are owned and operated by the dentist who has the patient’s best interest in mind.
1. Traditional approaches to restoring a full arch of teeth usually involved bone grafts, six or more implants, and as many as 18 months of treatment. That meant that a patient often would be without any teeth or with ill-fitting temporary dentures for more than a year.
2. With the All-On-4 Dental Implant Procedure, the patient has one or two visits to our office to allow the Oral Surgeon and Restorative Dentist to gather information for a treatment plan (eg. CT scan, X-Rays, Impressions, photo). Following this consultation, the patient is scheduled for surgery implantation and the new teeth are fitted and adjusted within 24 hours (even when extractions are necessary).
3. The patient will return for occasional check-ups over the next several weeks and months. After almost six months, when the gums have fully healed and the implants are fused to the natural bone, we will take new impressions of the patient’s mouth and prepare a final, stronger, permanent set of teeth adjusted to a perfect fit. This helps ensure the longest life of the teeth, and provide maximum support, beautiful, and function to the patient.
All four titanium implants are placed so that the bone will grow around secure them in place. With only four implants, there is much less invasive and lengthy surgery.
4. Once the implants are in place, the Oral Surgeon attaches abutments to which the new replacement teeth can be secured. Our doctor then fits the replacement teeth on the abutments and adjusts the bite for comfort and a beautiful smile.
Straumann, Nobel system: 8.000 USD | 11.850 AUD | 7.250 EURO / per jaw.
Kontact, MIS system: 7.000 USD | 10.365 AUD | 6.340 EUR
Dentium system: 6.000 USD | 8.885 AUD | 5.435 EURO / per jaw.