Dr. Rodrigo is a plastic surgeon from Hungary with more than 19 years of experience.
The surgeon has been trained in Budapest, Hungary, and the US.
Dr. Rodrigo is a member of:
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- The International Confederation of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
- The Hungarian Society for Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery (MPHEST)
- The Hungarian Medical Chamber (MOK)
Dr. Rodrigo offers a huge variety of surgical services.
Read below to find out information about some of the procedures that are carried out by the doctor.
- Rhytidectomy, also known as a facelift, is a procedure that aims to reduce the visible signs of aging by removing the sagging skin, excess fat and tightening the underlying muscles of the face and neck.
The facelift may be performed under local or general anesthesia in approximately 2-3 hours.
The procedure may be done alone or in combination with other procedures such as a forehead lift, blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), rhinoplasty (nose job), chin and cheek implants, or liposculpture.
- Rhinoplasty, or nose job is a popular procedure that is suitable for patients who are not satisfied with the aspect (shape or size) of their noses.
The rhinoplasty procedure is suitable for patients who want to reduce or increase the size of the nose, narrow the span of the nostrils, or change the shape of the tip or the bridge of the nose.
The procedure may be performed under local or general anesthesia and it takes approximately 1-2 hours.
- Breast Augmentation, also known as Breast Enhancement is a procedure suitable for women with naturally small breasts who want to increase the size of their breasts and to make them look more proportional.
Before the procedure, your doctor will advise you to try several types of implants to establish what size and shape of breast implants are suitable for you.
Breast augmentation takes 1.5-2 hours.
The procedure costs €3000.
- Mastopexy, also known as breast lift surgery is a procedure suitable for women who have lost the fullness and firmness of their breasts due to aging, weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
During the procedure, excess skin is removed which allows raising, reshaping, and making your breasts firmer.
The breast lift procedure may be combined with a breast augmentation procedure in case you have small breasts, or with a breast reduction procedure in case your breasts are too large and that creates discomfort to you.
The procedure is carried out under general anesthesia in approximately 2-3 hours.
- Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Lift
- MACS Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Arm Lift
- Breast Augmentation Or Mommy Makeover
- Breast Implants
- Breast Reduction
- Brow Lift
- Buttock Enlargement
- Buttock Lift or BBL
- Calf Implants
- Cheek Surgery
- Chin Contouring
- Chin Implant
- Ear Surgery / Otoplasty
- Eyelid Surgery / Blepharoplasty
- Face Lift
- Facial Implants
- Forehead Lift
- Labiaplasty Or Labial Reduction
- Laser Lipolysis
- Lip Surgery
- Neck Lift
- Nose Surgery / Rhinoplasty
- Reconstructive Breast Surgery
- Thigh Lift
- Thread Lift
- Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Oral Surgery
- Partial Face Lift
- General Surgery
- Cancer Treatment / Oncology
- Alternative Medicine
- Consultation / Check-up