COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in Moldova
Currently in Moldova: 30 May
- 8,098 confirmed cases overall
- 291 deaths overall
- 4,455 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 29 May
- 171 confirmed cases yesterday (2.21% increase)
- 6 deaths yesterday (2.13% increase)
- 155 recovered yesterday (3.76% increase)
Border & Travel Information:Moldova temporarily shut its borders and suspended all international flights from March 17.
Source: Al Jazeera
Medpark International Hospital is the first and the biggest multidisciplinary private hospital in the Republic of Moldova. Designed as a centre of excellence, Medpark has operating rooms and fully equipped private rooms for patients, maternity ward, its own testing laboratories, polyclinic and ultra-modern imaging department.
Open 24/7, the hospital provides services in compliance with the health standards recognized worldwide and at the same level as leading medical institutions on the international market. Due to its modern infrastructure and a highly qualified medical team, which constantly monitors the quality of the health care, the services offered by Medpark guarantee the safety and the satisfaction of the patients.
Medpark is the first hospital in Moldova, internationally accredited by the Joint Commission International, which represents the global gold standard in terms of quality of healthcare and patient safety.
Medpark brings together more than 200 doctors, teachers, lecturers, doctors in medical science that covers all medical and surgical specialties and treat more than 60,000 patients annually.
Medpark'S MISSION is to be a reference institution for the healthcare services in Moldova, which is chosen for quality, professionalism, international practices and innovations applied.
Medpark'S VALUES represent our philosophy and our beliefs, which guide all our actions and decisions, as individuals and as a team. Being shared by each employee of Medpark, these are essential in assuring the best results for the patients.
- Alternative Medicine
- Cancer Treatment / Oncology
- Heart Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (cabg)
- Heart Pacemaker Procedures
- Heart Valve Replacement Surgery
- Open Heart Surgery
- Percutaneous Coronary Angioplasty / Stenting
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Percutaneous Vertebroplasty
- Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery
- Body Hair Transplant
- Breast Augmentation Or Mommy Makeover
- Breast Reduction
- Face Lift
- Hair Restoration and Transplantation
- Lip Surgery
- Nose Surgery / Rhinoplasty
- Consultation / Check-up
- Dentistry / Stomatology
- Emergency Services
- Medical Intensive Therapy
- Ophthalmology / Eye Surgery
- Pediatrics / Paediatrics
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Speech and language therapy