The Aesthetic & Reconstructive Centre (ARC) is a plastic surgery clinic located in Singapore. The center offers personalized procedures of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Plastic Surgeon Dr. Andrew Khoo provides professional cosmetic surgery and non-surgical cosmetic treatments to his patients. Only the most effective and modern plastic surgery techniques and equipment are used by the doctor and his team.
Dr. Khoo is an active member of the Singapore Medical Association, the Singapore Association of Plastic Surgeons, and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Also, he is a committee chairman in the Medical Advisory Board of Mount Elizabeth Hospital and a committee member of the Chapter of Plastic Surgeons of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore.
Services provided by The Aesthetic & Reconstructive Centre (ARC):
1. Surgical procedures:
- Lesion Excision Biopsy is a procedure that aims to remove unwanted tissues (eg. large moles) when tissue diagnosis is required.
- Eyelid surgery in Singapore involves an eyelid reduction procedure of excess skin and fat from the upper and lower eyelids. It is suitable for people who want to correct drooping upper eyelids and reduce puffy bags under their eyes.
- Facelift Surgery using the following techniques: Suture Facelift (Threadlift) or rhytidectomy(reshaping the upper and lower face areas). The procedure is chosen according to the type of skin and the depth of the wrinkles.
- Breast surgeries involve breast enlargement or breast reduction operation.
- Breast enlargement is performed using different types of breast implants such as silicone or saline implants. Another option is using the patient’s fat as a filler to increase the breast size.
- For women who underwent a mastectomy (breast removal), the solution is a breast reconstruction operation using such methods as implants, latissimus dorsi flaps, and TRAM flaps.
- Rhinoplasty (nose job in Singapore) is a procedure that aims to change the size and the shape of the nose or to correct nasal deformities. For patients who want to augment the size of their nose, it is possible to perform a nose augmentation procedure.
- Body Contouring and Sculpting Surgeries are suitable for people who want to tighten certain areas of their bodies such as buttocks, abdomen, thighs, or underarms. This procedure is possible using the following techniques: Liposuction, Ultrasonic Liposuction, Abdominoplasty, and Vaser liposuction in Singapore.
2. Non-surgical technologies and procedures used at the Aesthetic & Reconstructive Centre in Singapore:
- Injectable Muscle Relaxants are used for facial rejuvenation, facial contouring, or for excessive sweating treatments. The procedure involves injecting BTX in certain areas of the body. The BTX blocks the nerve impulse and keeps the facial muscles relaxed, avoiding the formation of wrinkles. The effect after BTX injections will last for 3-6 months.
- Aesthetic fillers such as Restylane, Perlane, and Restylane sub Q are stabilized hyaluronic acid fillers that are used to perform lip augmentation procedures or to remove the fine and deep facial lines and wrinkles.
- Chemical Peels are used to remove the fine facial lines, pigmentation, and scars aesthetics. The procedure involves using special chemical solutions (alpha hydroxy acids, trichloroacetic acid, and phenol) to remove the damaged layers of cells on the surface of the skin, enhancing the growth of new cells.
- Liposonix Therapy - is a non-surgical technology used for skin tightening and body contouring.
- Fat Grafting - is a procedure that involves harvesting the patient’s fat, processing it into a filler, and then injecting it into the facial areas with deep lines or into the regions that need to be enhanced.