COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in Singapore
Currently in Singapore: 23 February
- 59,883 confirmed cases overall
- 29 deaths overall
- 59,753 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 22 February
- 10 confirmed cases yesterday (0.02% increase)
- 0 deaths yesterday (0.00% increase)
- 15 recovered yesterday (0.03% increase)
Border & Travel Information:All short-term visitors are banned from transiting or entering Singapore.
Singapore residents and pass-holders will be quarantined or asked to self-isolate for 14 days.
Source: Al Jazeera
2 Sengkang Square, #01-04 Sengkang Comunity Hub, Singapore 545025
- Cancer Treatment / Oncology
- Dentistry / Stomatology
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Alternative Medicine
- Consultation / Check-up
- Pediatrics / Paediatrics
- Sports Medicine
- Medical Intensive Therapy
- Anesthesiology / Anaesthesiology
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Pulmonology or Respiratory Medicine
Medical Tourism Insurance Companies:
No insurance companies as partners specified yet.
Medical Tourism Travel Agencies:
There are no partners yet.