COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in Singapore
Currently in Singapore: 27 February
- 59,925 confirmed cases overall
- 29 deaths overall
- 59,816 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 26 February
- 13 confirmed cases yesterday (0.02% increase)
- 0 deaths yesterday (0.00% increase)
- 18 recovered yesterday (0.03% increase)
Border & Travel Information:All short-term visitors are banned from transiting or entering Singapore.
Singapore residents and pass-holders will be quarantined or asked to self-isolate for 14 days.
Source: Al Jazeera
10 Sinaran Dr, Singapore 307506
- Dentistry / Stomatology
- Ophthalmology / Eye Surgery
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Movement Disorders Treatment
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Consultation / Check-up
- Emergency Services
- Sports Medicine
Medical Tourism Insurance Companies:
No insurance companies as partners specified yet.
Medical Tourism Travel Agencies:
There are no partners yet.