LV Optimized LASIK
- LV Optimized LASIK -- utilizes a specialized aspheric treatment in order to maintain the natural shape of the cornea known as "the Prolate Cornea".
- The process of LASIK surgery has the potential of creating visual aberrations when adjusting the curvature of the cornea, typically flattening it and eliminating its natural curve.
- LV Optimized LASIK often retains the prolate cornea resulting in lower incidences of glare and halos at night, producing better low contrast visual acuity, and inducing fewer high order aberrations
- Overall, the procedure results in better patient satisfaction.
Our most recent technology in LASIK is LV Signature Femto-LASIK, by the operating of LDV Femtosecond Laser Machine making all the LASIK procedure blade-free
with higher accuracy and more safety treatment.
LV Signature Femto-LASIK The most gentle way to restore sharp vision LV Signature FemtoLASIKIf you are looking for the safest, most accurate, most comfortable and best quality laser refractive surgery, LV Signature Femto-LASIK is the right choice for you.LASERVISION International LASIK Center recommends to you “LV Signature Femto-LASIK”, a new alternative of refractive surgery. This procedure corrects your vision using a laser from the beginning until the end of the surgery. The corneal flap is created by an innovative instrument called “Femtosecond Laser”, which uses extremely high frequency and low energy pulses, making the surgery to be completely independent of the scalpel.
You will experience no pain and less discomfort, resulting in the high quality of refractive surgery.LASERVISION is the first private LASIK center in Thailand to acquire the Femtosecond Laser and to use it in the surgical procedures which has produced highly successful results and highest satisfaction for all patients.
The LASIK innovative technology procedure takes only 15 minutes per eye and the process is:
- The procedure starts with a topical anesthetic eye drop to anesthetize the cornea, 15-20 minutes prior to the operation. During this period our refractive surgery specialist will explain each step.
- The patient will then moves and lie down horizontally under the laser. The eye area is then cleansed with an antibiotic solution
- An eye speculum is put into the eye to remove any worry about blinking.
- The surgeon applies some suctions to the surface of your eye-you will feel a slight sensation of pressure. Then, the superficial cornea is separated into two layers, using a delicate instrument called “microkeratome”; leaving small attaching hinges to facilitate the repositioning (like a door of a window with hinge).
- The flap that is created is then gently lifted. Using the excimer laser to reshape the cornea.
- For near-sightedness, the central corneal curvature is decreased.
- For farsightedness, the central corneal curvature is increased.
To provide you with the best care, we would like to recommend a visit with us for a complete eyes examination first
to determines the best solution for your treatments.
The Eye Examination
- The process takes approximately 3 hours and includes;
- à Refractive Measurement Before and After Pupil Dilatation
- à Intraocular Pressure Measurements
- à Corneal Curvature and Thickness Measurement
- à High Order Aberration Measurement
- à Overall Eye Health.
Please note that you can do any activity as normal but be sure not to let water or dust enter your eyes and always use the eye drops as prescribed.
After the examination completed, you can discuss with the doctor about the chance of your success. In case you are eligible for surgery,
a one-day surgery can be done by having an examination in the morning and the surgery in the afternoon.
We would like to recommend International Patient to stay in Bangkok at least 1 week for postoperative check-up 1 day and 1 week.
We will give you a medical certification afterward for a further check-up at your local residential care.
Preparation for complete eyes examination
- Remove Contact lens at least 7 days before the examination (Hard contact lens)
- Remove Contact lens at least 3 days before the examination (Soft contact lens)
- Be accompanied. Do not drive by yourself because your pupil will be dilated for examination and will last approximately 4-6 hours causing blurred vision.
- Due to the dilation, you might feel light sensitivity please bring sunglasses.
In case you make a decision to have surgery on the same day please prepare.
4. Wash your hair and bath, wear loose or comfortable clothing
5. Do not wear any perfume or body sprays that contain alcohol because it may affect the Laser system
6. Bring your own Anti-HIV blood test or it can be done at our CENTER which has a fee of 300 Baht. (The result valid for 3 months)
The eye examination costs 1,500 baht
** These fees already include the follow-up exam up to 2 years, medicines and medical supplies. Extra medications are excluded.