LV Premier LASIK
- LV Premiere LASIK -- is proven effective LASIK treatment.
- A cool laser beam is applied to the cornea to precisely removed minute quantities of corneal tissue.
- The reshaped cornea will better focus light directly onto the retina to produce a clearer vision.
Our most recent technology in LASIK is LV Signature Femto-LASIK, by the operating of LDV Femtosecond Laser Machine making all the LASIK procedure blade-free
with higher accuracy and more safety treatment.
LV Signature Femto-LASIK The most gentle way to restore sharp vision LV Signature Femto LASIKIf you are looking for the safest, most accurate, most comfortable and best quality laser refractive surgery, LV Signature Femto-LASIK is the right choice for you.LASERVISION International LASIK Center recommends to you “LV Signature Femto-LASIK”, a new alternative of refractive surgery. This procedure corrects your vision using a laser from the beginning until the end of the surgery. The corneal flap is created by an innovative instrument called “Femtosecond Laser”, which uses extremely high frequency and low energy pulses, making the surgery to be completely independent of the scalpel.
You will experience no pain and less discomfort, resulting in the high quality of refractive surgery.LASERVISION is the first private LASIK center in Thailand to acquire the Femtosecond Laser and to use it in the surgical procedures which have produced highly successful results and highest satisfaction for all patients.
To provide you with the best care, we would like to recommend a visit with us for a complete eyes examination first
to determines the best solution for your treatments.
The process takes approximately 3 hours and includes;
- à Refractive Measurement Before and After Pupil Dilatation
- à Intraocular Pressure Measurements
- à Corneal Curvature and Thickness Measurement
- à High Order Aberration Measurement
- à Overall Eye Health.
The eye examination costs 1,500 baht
After the examination completed, you can discuss with the doctor about the chance of your success. In case you are eligible for surgery,
a one-day surgery can be done by having an examination in the morning and the surgery in the afternoon.
We would like to recommend International Patient to stay in Bangkok at least 1 week for postoperative check-up 1 day and 1 week.
We will give you a medical certification afterward for a further check-up at your local residential care.
Please note that you can do any activity as normal but be sure not to let water or dust enter your eyes and always use the eye drops as prescribed.
For more information, please follow the guideline in the attachment.
Preparation for complete eyes examination
- Remove Contact lens at least 7 days before the examination (Hard contact lens)
- Remove Contact lens at least 3 days before the examination (Soft contact lens)
- Be accompanied. Do not drive by yourself because your pupil will be dilated for examination and will last approximately 4-6 hours causing blurred vision.
- Due to the dilation, you might feel light sensitivity please bring sunglasses.
In case you make a decision to have surgery on the same day please prepare.
4. Wash your hair and bath, wear loose or comfortable clothing
5. Do not wear any perfume or body sprays that contain alcohol because it may affect the Laser system
6. Bring your own Anti-HIV blood test or it can be done at our CENTER which has a fee of 300 Baht. (The result valid for 3 months)
** These fees already include the follow-up exam up to 2 years, medicines and medical supplies. Extra medications are excluded.