COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in Ukraine
Currently in Ukraine: 19 April
- 2,006,197 confirmed cases overall
- 41,755 deaths overall
- 1,536,877 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 18 April
- 10,407 confirmed cases yesterday (0.52% increase)
- 256 deaths yesterday (0.62% increase)
- 6,551 recovered yesterday (0.43% increase)
Border & Travel Information:Ukraine said on March 13 that foreign nationals would be barred from entering the country.
Source: Al Jazeera
ISIDA Clinic is the largest women's health and family planning center in Ukraine. Our story started more than 27 years ago, and from the very beginning, the main direction was infertility treatment with the help of modern ART technologies.
The clinic operates in accordance with European treatment protocols while maintaining an individual approach to each patient. The long-term experience has shown how important it is for the families to not only get pregnant but also to be able to carry the pregnancy and deliver a healthy baby. To make this possible, the clinic has a female counseling center, maternity and neonatal departments.
Contact ISIDA-IVF for an initial consultation with a fertility specialist who will tell you all details of IVF and write your individual treatment plan!
We will help to make your dream of motherhood come true!
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Fertility Treatment
- Obstetrics And Gynecology
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Intrauterine Insemination (iui)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (icsi)
- Sperm Donation
- Tesa ( Testicular Sperm Aspiration)
- Artificial Insemination (donor)
- Egg Donation
- Frozen Embryo Transfer Cycle
- Ivf With Egg Donation
- Ivf With Embryo Donation And Gender Selection
- Laparoscopic Hysteroscopy And Sonohysterography
- Microdissection TESE (Testicular Sperm Extraction)
- Natural Cycle And Icsi
- Ovulation Induction (oi)
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (pgs)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (pgd) Per Embryo