Feskov Human Reproduction Group was founded by Professor Alexander Mikhailovich Feskov, M.D., a member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE), the American Society of Reproductive Medicine ASRM, a member of the board of the Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine UARM. Since 1995 he has been working effectively in the field of reproductive medicine in Ukraine.
We offer a full range of medical, legal, organizational services, including:
- guarantee for IVF programs with own eggs,
- own database of donors of all breeds,
- surrogate motherhood with individual selection of a surrogate mother,
- guaranteed embryo sex determination,
- pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD, PGD),
- oocyte freezing,
- mitochondrial transfer
- childbirth in the Czech Republic / USA / Canada / Spain / Belgium / Russia / United Kingdom,
- comprehensive legal support.
We provide a full range of legal services right up to obtaining a passport for a child in your country.
- Complete in-house infrastructure: availability of own IVF and genetic laboratories, modern operating rooms.
- A personal coordinator is provided for each client. Multilingual staff works.
- Comfortable conditions in the hospital.
- Modern VIP-chambers, hotels and apartments, where you will feel most comfortable and cosy.
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Fertility Treatment
- In Vitro Maturation (ivm)
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Intrauterine Insemination (iui)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (icsi)
- Sperm Donation
- Artificial Insemination (donor)
- Egg Donation
- Egg Freezing
- Embryo Donation
- Embryo Freezing
- Frozen Embryo Transfer Cycle
- Ivf With Egg Donation
- Ivf With Gender Selection
- Ivf With Icsi
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (pgd) Per Embryo