COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in Mexico
Currently in Mexico: 28 February
- 2,086,938 confirmed cases overall
- 185,715 deaths overall
- 1,633,900 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 27 February
- 7,246 confirmed cases yesterday (0.35% increase)
- 783 deaths yesterday (0.42% increase)
- 4,674 recovered yesterday (0.29% increase)
Border & Travel Information:On April 20, the United States, Mexico and Canada announced they are extending restrictions on non-essential travel across their shared borders for an additional 30 days, US Acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf said on Twitter.
On March 20, the US and Mexico agreed to restrict non-essential travel over their shared border, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said, placing limitations on one of the world's busiest borders.
The restrictions will be reviewed after 30 days, Pompeo said at a White House news briefing.
Source: Al Jazeera
- Indidualized approach to treating infertility.
- Highest National standarts in infertility treatment
- Advanced infertility care, close to home.
We are committed and percipient to your needs, IREGA IVF Clinic in Cancun is accomplished in some of the most outstanding IVF achievements in Mexico, including:
- First fertility center established in the Mexican Caribbean
- First IVF baby created and born in the Mexican Caribbean
- First PESA IVF babies
- First vitrified egg babies created in the Mexican Caribbean
- First egg bank in the Mexican Caribbean
- First baby born from frozen eggs in the Mexican Caribbean
- First baby born from donor sperm in the Mexican Caribbean
Our individual approach in giving infertility care is achieved by expert IVF specialists, Dr. Mayra Wendolee De la Garza and Dr. Adan Oliveros Ceballos, who have prime qualifications and international accreditations. It is their vision of providing high quality, comprehensive infertility treatments delivered with concern and tailored care that is the foundation of our fertility clinic.
Our IREGA IVF Clinic of Cancun team has an all-inclusive range of infertility expertise and advanced treatments to provide you with the safest treatments in a cutting-edge, highly expedient facility—within the world-renowned lustrous Galenia hospital in Cancun.
We are the only center that provides an IVF Warranty program that optimizes and greatly increase your chances of getting what you crave the most—a family.