Cairo Plastic Clinic Clinic in Egypt
Dr. Wilson is the founder and surgeon of Cairo Plastic Clinic, in Egypt. The doctor completed his undergraduate and after graduate studies in London, England.
Dr. Wilson performs a huge variety of procedures that address problems like aging, face and body imperfections, and weight loss.
He also likes working on hand burns, scars, stem cell therapy, congenital anomalies, hair transplantation, and lasers.
The doctor has a team of assistants who carry on such cosmetic procedures as botulinum toxin injections, fillers, lipolysis, tattoo removal, keloid treatment, and mesotherapy injections.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Egyptian Society of Surgeons
- Egyptian Society for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons.
- COURT OF EXAMINERS OF ROYAL COLLEGE OF SURGEONS OF ENGLAND
Read below to find out more information about the procedures that are carried out by Dr. Wilson.
- Cheek and Chin Augmentation is a procedure that aims to enhance the size and shape of your chin or cheeks that have changed after weight loss, childbirth, or as a result of aging.
The technique used to position and insert your implant will depend on the anatomy of your face and your expectations.
Typically the procedure takes between 1 and 2 hours.
- Buttock and Calf Augmentation surgery is a procedure that aims to adjust the size and shape of your buttock or calves by surgically placing an implant into the deep layers of the calves, to increase their volume and enhance their shape.
The doctor will use either saline implants which means they are filled with sterile salt water, or silicone implants, filled with a soft, elastic gel.
The procedure is performed in approximately 1-2 hours.
- Abdominoplasty, also known as a tummy tuck, is a surgical procedure that involves removing the excess skin, fat, and tightening the abdominal muscles to create a flat and firm look of your stomach.
In case you have a good skin tone and a small amount of skin you may be a good candidate for a mini-abdominoplasty.
If you have too much skin a traditional abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) will be performed.
The type of surgery that best suits you will be chosen by the doctor during the consultation.
- Augmentation Mastopexy is a surgical procedure that increases the size of your breasts and improves their shape. The procedure combines breast lift and breast augmentation procedures.
It is suitable for women after significant weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
During this operation, the doctor will remove the excess skin that makes your breasts look sagging and will augment the size of your breasts via fat injections or implants.
- Reduction Mammoplasty also known as breast reduction is a procedure that removes skin, fat, and breast tissue to make your breast look smaller and firmer.
The procedure is suitable for women who are not satisfied with the excessive size of their breasts or for those who have back and neck pain due to the big breast size.
- Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Arm Lift
- Body Lift
- Breast Augmentation Or Mommy Makeover
- Breast Implants
- Breast Reduction
- Brow Lift
- Buttock Lift or BBL
- Calf Implants
- Chin Contouring
- Chin Implant
- Ear Surgery / Otoplasty
- Eyelid Surgery / Blepharoplasty
- Face Lift
- Forehead Lift
- Hair Restoration and Transplantation
- Labiaplasty Or Labial Reduction
- Lip Surgery
- MACS Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Neck Lift
- Nose Surgery / Rhinoplasty
- Thigh Lift
- Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Heart Surgery
- Open Heart Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Roux-en-y Gastric Bypass (gastric Bypass - Gb)
- Sleeve Gastrectomy (the Sleeve)
- Consultation / Check-up
- Cancer Treatment / Oncology
- Stem Cell Therapy
Reviews for Cairo Plastic Clinic