COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in Malaysia
Currently in Malaysia: 11 August
- 9,103 confirmed cases overall
- 125 deaths overall
- 8,809 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 10 August
- 11 confirmed cases yesterday (0.12% increase)
- 0 deaths yesterday (0.00% increase)
- 19 recovered yesterday (0.22% increase)
Border & Travel Information:Malaysia has extended movement and travel restrictions that have been put in place to contain a coronavirus outbreak until May 12.
The curbs, first imposed on March 18, were originally set to end on April 14.
Source: Al Jazeera
Medical Tourism Clinics:
No clinics specified as partners specified yet.
Medical Tourism Hospitals:
No hospitals specified as partners specified yet.
Medical Tourism Travel Agencies:
There are no partners yet.