Dr. Gabriel Peralta is a plastic surgeon with over 30 years of experience in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery of the face and body. The doctor is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon by the Costarican College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Gabriel Peralta has a team of doctors who are committed to provide the highest level of safety, comfort, and care to their patients.
The procedures performed by the doctor and his team are carried out in an accredited state-of-the-art plastic surgery center, that is unique in Costa Rica. Also, the doctor has hospital privileges in the CIMA San José Hospital and Hospital Clínica Bíblica.
Awards and memberships:
- The clinic has been awarded two times consecutively by the Global Organization for Excellence in Health (GOEH).
- The doctor is a Member of the Costa Rican Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (ACCPRE)
- Also. he is a Member of the Ibero Latinamerican Federation Of Plastic Surgery (FILAC)
Below you can find information about some of the procedures that are carried out by Dr. Gabriel Peralta.
1. Facial procedures
- Blepharoplasty is a procedure that aims to correct the imperfections that may appear in the areas of the eyebrows and eyelids. It is largely used to remove loose and excess skin that creates the appearance of fatigue or puffiness in the upper or lower eyelids.
The procedure is carried out under a light general anesthetic to increase the comfort and preciseness of the operation. The whole procedure is performed in approximately 2 hours.
It is also possible to combine blepharoplasty with other facial cosmetic procedures.
- Facelift procedure aims to retrieve the young aspect of the face that is altered due to aging.
During this procedure, the facial folds and wrinkles, the tissues underneath the skin, and the expression muscles of the face are corrected and repositioned to create an appealing and young aspect of the face.
The procedure is carried out in approximately 5-8 hours under general anesthesia.
- Necklift is a procedure suitable for patients whose tissues of the neck and face had fallen due to the aging process. The restoration of this area may be carried out by removing the excess of fat in the area and tensing the muscles and skin with a procedure that takes approximately 3 hours and is performed under general anesthesia.
- Rhinoplasty - is a procedure that aims to create facial harmony by improving the external appearance of the nose.
Septoplasty is a procedure suitable for patients with functional nasal problems.
Rhinoplasty and septoplasty are performed through small incisions inside the nose or on the outside of the nose. The procedures may be done separately or in conjunction, depending on the type of deformity.
The operation takes between 1.5 and 3 hours and is carried out under general anesthesia.
2. Body procedures
- Abdominoplasty is a procedure that aims to correct deformities of the abdominal area. It is suitable for patients with large quantities of extra skin and relaxed abdominal muscles that flap in the area of their abdominal wall. During the procedure, the extra skin is cut and abdominal muscles are tightened.
The surgery is performed in approximately 4 hours under general anesthesia.
- Buttocks Augmentation is a procedure that uses solid implants to create a fuller and rounder aspect of your but. The procedure is performed under general anesthesia and lasts approximately 3 hours.
- Liposculpture is a procedure designed to remove localized fat deposits, creating a firmer and more attractive shape for the body.
The procedure is performed under local anesthesia using the modified tumescent technique.
- Breast surgery procedures that involve breast augmentation, are suitable for patients who want to increase the size and to improve the shape of their breasts. Breast reduction is recommended for patients who struggle with discomfort created by the excessive size of their breasts.
- Anti Aging
- Alternative Medicine
- Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation Or Mommy Makeover
- Breast Implants
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Brow Lift
- Buttock Lift or BBL
- Calf Implants
- Cheek Surgery
- Ear Surgery / Otoplasty
- Eyelid Surgery / Blepharoplasty
- Face Lift
- Forehead Lift
- Hair Restoration and Transplantation
- MACS Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Neck Lift
- Nose Surgery / Rhinoplasty
- Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Oral Surgery
- Dentistry / Stomatology
- Consultation / Check-up