COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in Germany
Currently in Germany: 27 November
- 1,038,649 confirmed cases overall
- 16,011 deaths overall
- 705,213 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 26 November
- 21,951 confirmed cases yesterday (2.20% increase)
- 430 deaths yesterday (2.83% increase)
- 19,164 recovered yesterday (2.88% increase)
Border & Travel Information:Passengers arriving from a non-Schengen Member State are not allowed to enter Germany.
This does not apply to nationals of EEA Member States, Switzerland, British citizens and passengers with long-term right of residence in an EEA Member States, Switzerland or the UK, returning home.
Passengers must present a completed Public Health Passenger Locator Form upon arrival.
Source: Al Jazeera
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Anesthesiology / Anaesthesiology
- Emergency Services
- Medical Intensive Therapy
Medical Tourism Insurance Companies:
No insurance companies as partners specified yet.
Medical Tourism Travel Agencies:
There are no partners yet.
No representative specified. Claim this provider!
This Clinic is unverified - no representative is available.
Maria Heimsuchung Caritas Klinik Pankow has no representatives yet. You can still ask questions which will later be answered.