Stem cell treatment for neurorehabilitation
Patient’s rehabilitation after stroke
Stem cell transplantation in patients with post-stroke complications is one of the revolutionary treatment methods based on cell therapy.
A stroke disrupts the blood supply of certain brain parts, so damage and death of nerve cells occur. As a result, blocking or rupture of brain blood vessels leads to serious or irretrievable violations of the usual body functions.
Rehabilitation of patients after the previous stroke is a long and complex process that requires a comprehensive combination of drug support, physiotherapy, physical therapy, and psychotherapy.
The use of stem cells will increase the efficiency of rehabilitation measures and help to achieve the following results:
- prevention of stroke site hardening in the brain
- regeneration of the affected brain area
- improvement of microcirculation and energy metabolism in neurons and neuroglia cells
- normalization of processes of nerve impulse transmission
- increase production of biogenic amines and stabilization of neurotransmitter metabolism
Specialists of the Institute of Cell Therapy clinic have a long history of successful patients rehabilitation after the stroke. Regeneration of damaged brain areas using stem cells helps to improve motor function, speech, and neurological status.
Stem cells in the treatment of multiple sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis is a progressing autoimmune disease of the central nervous system when the myelin sheath of the own nerves is damaged. The myelin nerve sheath plays an important role in conducting nerve impulses.
Anti-inflammatory drugs, interferons, and monoclonal antibodies are used in the standard practice of multiple sclerosis treating. However, the treating purpose is to stop myelin destruction, to restore the myelin sheath of nerves and impaired body functions.
To solve these tasks the program to prevent the progression of multiple sclerosis and to eliminate the disease symptoms is developed in the Institute of Cell Therapy.
The regenerative potential of stem cells allows:
- to reduce autoimmune aggression and demyelination processes
- to achieve the anti-inflammatory effect
- to increase the duration of remission
- to reduce the recurrence rate
- to restore the patient's motor activity
Stem cells in the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is a rather rare neurodegenerative disease when the central and peripheral motor neurons die. The disease is manifested by atrophy of skeletal muscles and other neurological disorders.
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) still cannot be cured.
The method of rehabilitation of ALS patients with administration of stem cells is aimed at slowing down the disease progression and restoring the lost functions.
Stem cells in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease
Alzheimer's disease is the most common form of senile dementia
The disease exhibits the loss of memory and self-care skills loss, impaired speech, orientation in the environment. Alzheimer’s disease is still an incurable one
There are a number of methods with proven efficiency combined with stem cell injections, for the prevention of Alzheimer's disease, and treatment is aimed at slowing down the loss of cognitive (mental) functions and memory.
The treatment program is designed for 5 days and includes:
• Medical consultation and examination of your physician
• Laboratory testing
• Intravenous administration of stem cells.
• Treatment procedures: intravenous infusion of hepatoprotective, antioxidants and vitamins
• Drugs and supplements depending on the patient’s condition and diagnosis.
• Injections of placenta extract.
• Manual treatments, cosmetology procedures, including masks with the placenta.
We are also ready to provide patients with the following services, included in the cost of the treatment program:
• Treatment and all related services
• 3 meals daily in the clinic
• Airport-clinic/hotel-airport transfer
• Interpreter services in the clinic
• Visa support