COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in India
Currently in India: 31 July
- 31,655,824 confirmed cases overall
- 424,351 deaths overall
- 30,820,521 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 30 July
- 41,649 confirmed cases yesterday (0.13% increase)
- 593 deaths yesterday (0.14% increase)
- 37,291 recovered yesterday (0.12% increase)
Border & Travel Information:India banned all international flights, except cargo, until April 14.
On March 18, India said it would suspend the vast majority of visas to the country. Millions of foreign nationals of Indian origin, who are traditionally granted visa-free access, will now also need to apply.
It urged Indian nationals to avoid all non-essential travel abroad.
On March 17, India had suspended issuing visas to citizens of France, Spain and Germany until further notice. Such restrictions were already in place for citizens of China, Italy, Iran, Japan and South Korea - the five countries worst hit by the outbreak.
It closed a border with neighbouring Myanmar.
Source: Al Jazeera
Visit the well known Test Tube Baby centre in Punjab. Children are most amazing and wonderful part in each and everyone’s family. But some hurdles take away your happiness and dream of having baby. But do not worry here we have great solutions and feel free to visit our clinic. Have a talk with our expertise and get your hurdles cleared from your life. Get treated with required treatment and have a happy family with your future baby. Do visit our website.
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Fertility Treatment
- Egg Donation
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Intrauterine Insemination (iui)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (icsi)
- Semen Freezing
- Sperm Donation
- Pesa (percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- Tesa ( Testicular Sperm Aspiration)
- Embryo Donation
- Laparoscopic Hysteroscopy And Sonohysterography