Clinichair is a hair center of Turkey that was established in 2001 by Güzide Cansu Bilgili and has a team of 25 qualified people.
The clinic’s staff is very attentive to the patients who are out-of-town or come from abroad, offering them VIP transport services and accommodation services.
The services provided by the hair clinic in Turkey are listed below:
1. Hair transplant is a procedure that will help in multiplying your hair and making them thicker. The doctors are using the most popular and new technique - FUE.
2. Beard transplant in Turkey, at Clinichair - is a procedure suitable for men who want to have a dense beard with a perfect shape.
3. Eyebrow transplant - is the best way to reach the perfect shape and thickness of your eyebrows and to maintain this result forever. The eyebrow transplant in Turkey clinics is performed using FUE.
4. Mesotherapy - is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that aims to give contour to your body, provide face and neck renewal, prevent hair loss and cellulite in the body.
If you want to know more about the hair transplant procedures, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:
1. The difference between FUT and FUE techniques.
The major difference between the two techniques is the method of follicle collection. For the FUE technique, the hair follicles are taken one by one from the donor site and transferred to the recipient site. The FUT technique requires completely cutting a strip of skin from the back and sides of the head.
The FUE technique leaves no scars, in FUT there may remain a linear scar.
There is no scar and pain in the FUE system; In the FUT system, stitch marks remain after the procedure.
FUE takes 8-10 hours, a FUT procedure is performed in 5-7 hours.
The healing period also differs, 7 days in the FUE method, and 15 days in the FUT method.
Patients have to know that FUE in Turkey is more often used than FUT technique.
2. Why is hairline important?
It is very important to determine the hairline in a hair transplantation surgery because it will guarantee the natural look of your transplanted hairs.
3. WHAT IS A HAIR SIMULATION?
Hair simulation is a non-surgical technique used to close the FUT scars, to make the transplanted area denser in patients with insufficient donor area or to solve the ringworms. The patients have to understand that hair stimulation is not a surgical procedure, and it is performed by applying epidermal micro-pigmentation.
4. What is hair mesotherapy?
It is a non-surgical treatment procedure that involves injecting nourishing ingredients like vitamins, minerals, and herbals in your scalp to prevent the loss of hair and to revitalize the damaged hair.