Centre de Chirurgie Esthétique de l’Océan provides services in such fields as Hair Grafting, Dentistry, Aesthetic Medicine, and Plastic Surgery. The center successfully combines the usage of cutting-edge technology, a qualified medical team, and the decor of a five-star-quality hotel for over 17 years.
Read the information below to find out more about the procedures that are carried out at the center.
1. DENTAL CARE at the center is provided using such modern technologies as 3D scanners, Laser, and CEREC Technology, which are useful for the manufacture of the crowns, veneers, and Onlays.
The clinic offers the following dental treatment options:
- One-hour Ceramic (porcelain) Crowns - are produced using a 3D design computer technology that aims to create dental crowns that will match the natural color of your teeth. This type of crown is suitable for patients with allergies to metallic materials.
- Dental Veneers - are thin ceramic shells that are placed over the surface of the teeth to enhance their aspect or to protect them from surface damage.
- Ceramic Onlays - are used to maintain the structure of the teeth and avoid a more invasive crown.
- Dental implants are used for patients who miss one or more teeth. The treatment involves introducing a metal root into the jaw bone to create support. Later this metal root will be covered with an artificial tooth that will match the natural color of your teeth.
- Invisalign® is a modern technique used to straighten the misaligned teeth. This technique uses smooth and comfortable aligners to correct the aspect of your smile.
- Teeth whitening is a procedure suitable for patients with discolored or stained teeth.
The procedure is painless and involves applying a gel on the surface of your teeth. After that, the doctor will use a lamp whose light together with the gel, will gently penetrate the teeth and break up stains.
2. HAIR TRANSPLANT is carried out at the center to increase the density of the hair, beard, and eyebrows. The hair transplant procedure is carried out using the FUE (Follicular Unit Extract) technique.
The FUE hair transplant procedure involves the following steps:
- Local anesthesia - to reduce the pain during the procedure.
- Grafts harvesting - involves collecting the hairs from the donor areas ( back of the head ). The doctor will use a manual extractor that can remove up to 3,000 grafts (some 6,600 hairs) in 3 - 5 hours.
- Hair implantation - involves placing the hairs that were harvested from the donor area to the bald area. Before placing every hair follicle, the doctor will need to make a small incision using a specific blade or Choi Implanter Pen, which will make smaller incisions and easier to heal.
- PRP ( Platelet Rich Plasma ) - is a modern injectable therapy that aims to increase the success of the hair transplant.
3. PLASTIC SURGERY procedures at the center include:
- Intimate cosmetic surgery