Umansky Plastic Surgery clinic offers high-quality plastic surgery procedures, using cutting-edge techniques in San Diego, California.
The treatments are carried out by William Umansky, MD, and Jeffrey Umansky, MD who are two dedicated surgeons with big experience in the field of plastic surgery.
The doctors have the following certifications and affiliations:
- Dr. William Umansky was certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery in 1996 and recertified in 2005, and 2016.
The doctor is a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery, and the Past President of, California Society of Plastic Surgeons and the San Diego Plastic Surgery Society.
- Dr. Jeffrey Umansky, was certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery in 2007 and recertified in 2017.
Below you can find more information about the procedures that are carried out by the doctors.
1. Breast augmentation is a popular cosmetic surgery procedure that helps women achieve the size and shape of breasts that they desire.
To enhance the size of your breasts, the doctors use special breast implants that have a silicone plastic outer shell and are filled with either saline or silicone material.
The type of implant that will be used depends on the anatomy of the bread, the patient’s preference, and the doctor’s recommendations.
Umansky Plastic Surgery clinic uses FDA-approved materials from such brands as Mentor®, Allergan®, and Sientra® to provide high-standard breast augmentation and reconstructive procedures.
2. Breast lift or mastopexy is a procedure suitable for women who struggle with sagging breasts due to the aging process, significant weight loss, or pregnancy.
The breast lift is a surgical procedure that involves removing the excess skin and repositioning the nipple, which will make your breasts look more attractive. It is possible to combine the mastopexy procedure with breast enlargement surgery.
3. Liposuction procedure is suitable for patients who have stubborn fat deposits in certain areas of their bodies, especially around the waist, buttocks, and thighs.
The patients should be aware that the procedure is not suitable for weight loss, and that is why it is important to have a healthy lifestyle and to be close to their ideal weight, prior to and after the procedure.
The doctors use such liposuction techniques as SmartLipo™, CoolSculpting™, Cellulaze, and SmartLipo.
4. Vaginal rejuvenation (vaginoplasty) also known as labiaplasty is a surgical procedure that is used to improve the aspect, size, shape, and functionality of the vaginal area.
The procedure is undertaken by women who feel discomfort during everyday life and intercourse due to enlarged labia minora
The two most frequently used labiaplasty techniques are:
- Edge resection or trim method is suitable for patients who need to remove little tissue. During the procedure, the excess skin is trimmed along the edge of the labia. Then the labia are stitched up with small sutures.
- Wedge method Is more frequently performed by Dr. Umansky. This procedure has better results than the edge resection, because it involves removing a wedge of the labia minora and hiding the scar within the vagina.
5. Rhinoplasty is a nose reshaping surgical procedure that aims to correct the impaired breathing and to enhance facial harmony in patients who are not satisfied with their nose.
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Nose Surgery / Rhinoplasty
- Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery
- MACS Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Brow Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Ear Surgery / Otoplasty
- Arm Lift
- Buttock Lift or BBL
- Eyelid Surgery / Blepharoplasty
- Breast Lift
- Breast Implants
- Breast Augmentation Or Mommy Makeover
- Labiaplasty Or Labial Reduction
- Laser Lipolysis
- Face Lift
- Chin Implant
- Cheek Surgery
- Body Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Forehead Lift
- Neck Lift
- Facial Implants
- Consultation / Check-up
- Alternative Medicine
- Cancer Treatment / Oncology
- Anti Aging