COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in United Kingdom
Currently in United Kingdom: 11 August
- 313,394 confirmed cases overall
- 46,611 deaths overall
- 1,464 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 10 August
- 818 confirmed cases yesterday (0.26% increase)
- -48 deaths yesterday (-0.10% increase)
- 12 recovered yesterday (0.83% increase)
Border & Travel Information:The government on March 17 advised citizens "against all non-essential travel worldwide", initially for a period of 30 days.
According to Neil Ferguson, a government adviser and leading professor of mathematical biology at Imperial College, the UK will not be able to relax its stringent lockdown rules until the end of May.
Source: Al Jazeera