COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in United Kingdom
Currently in United Kingdom: 11 June
- 4,566,893 confirmed cases overall
- 128,148 deaths overall
- 15,543 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 10 June
- 7,239 confirmed cases yesterday (0.16% increase)
- 7 deaths yesterday (0.01% increase)
- 3 recovered yesterday (0.02% increase)
Border & Travel Information:The government on March 17 advised citizens "against all non-essential travel worldwide", initially for a period of 30 days.
According to Neil Ferguson, a government adviser and leading professor of mathematical biology at Imperial College, the UK will not be able to relax its stringent lockdown rules until the end of May.
Source: Al Jazeera