COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in Spain
Currently in Spain: 23 February
- 3,161,432 confirmed cases overall
- 68,079 deaths overall
- 150,376 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 22 February
- 20,849 confirmed cases yesterday (0.67% increase)
- 535 deaths yesterday (0.80% increase)
- 0 recovered yesterday (0.00% increase)
Border & Travel Information:Spain will restrict entry for most foreigners at air and seaports for the next 30 days to help stem its coronavirus epidemic, the Interior Ministry said on March 22. The ban - starting at midnight - comes a few days after Spain imposed restrictions on its land borders with France and Portugal, after European Union leaders agreed to close the bloc's external borders for 30 days.
Spanish nationals, foreigners living in Spain, aircrew, cargo and healthcare workers and diplomats will be allowed to travel as normal, the ministry said in its statement.
On March 16, the Spanish government announced the closing of its land borders, allowing only citizens, residents and others with special circumstances to enter the country.
Direct flights from Italy to Spain have been banned until March 25.
Source: Al Jazeera
Lopez Cano Medical Group has more than 25 years of experience. In November 2019 we inaugurated the Dr. Lopez Cano hospital. It is equipped with 3 brand new state-of-the-art operating theatres, consultation rooms and many other services.
All our rooms are individual, equipped with private bathroom, mini fridge, sofa-bed for companion, flat TV with Netflix and WI-FI.
- Dentistry / Stomatology
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Fertility Treatment
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Sperm Donation
- Pesa (percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- Tesa ( Testicular Sperm Aspiration)
- Assisted Laser Hatching
- Embryo Freezing
- Embryo Oocyte And Sperm Cryopreservation
- Frozen Embryo Transfer Cycle
- Ivf With Egg Donation
- Ivf With Icsi
- Ivf With Sperm Donation
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (pgd) Per Embryo
- Consultation / Check-up