COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in Italy
Currently in Italy: 28 February
- 2,925,265 confirmed cases overall
- 97,699 deaths overall
- 2,405,199 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 27 February
- 18,902 confirmed cases yesterday (0.65% increase)
- 280 deaths yesterday (0.29% increase)
- 11,320 recovered yesterday (0.47% increase)
Border & Travel Information:In Italy, government officials placed the country of 60 million people on lockdown on March 10 in an attempt to stop the spread of the virus.
On June 3, Italy reopened its borders to travellers from European countries. Arrivals in Italy from Europe will not be required to self-isolate unless they have recently travelled from another continent.
Tourists from outside Europe are not allowed to enter Italy via airports in the Lombardy region and the provinces of Alessandria, Asti, Modena, Novara, Padova, Parma, Pesaro and Urbino, Piaceza, Reggio Emilia, Rimini, Treviso-Venice, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola and Vercelli.
Source: Al Jazeera
Via di Grottarossa, 1035, 00189 Roma RM, Italy
- Emergency Services
- Ophthalmology / Eye Surgery
- Pediatrics / Paediatrics
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Pulmonology or Respiratory Medicine
Medical Tourism Insurance Companies:
No insurance companies as partners specified yet.
Medical Tourism Travel Agencies:
There are no partners yet.