Hamilton House Day Surgery Clinic in Cumberland Park, Australia
- Breast Lift
- Face Lift
- ...and more
Dr. Richard Hamilton is the founder of Hamilton House Plastic Surgery in South Australia, Adelaide. The doctor has a huge experience in the field of cosmetic surgery and his patients have outstanding results after his procedures.
The clinic has the following accreditations:
- ISAPS ( International Society of Plastic Surgery)
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The Australian Hand Surgery Society
- FRACS (Royal Australasian College of Surgeons)
- Australian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Below you can find some of the procedures that are carried out at the clinic.
- Facelift and Neck Lift procedures are used to eliminate facial imperfections caused by aging, making a firmer and better look for the face.
Dr. Hamilton uses the Short Scar FaceLift (MACS Lift) technique to redefine the jawline, smooth and tighten the neck, elevate the brows and upper eyelids, eliminate the appearance of jowls and reduce facial drooping.
- Rhinoplasty surgery is a procedure that aims to reshape the nose and reduce its size.
A nose operation is suitable for patients who want to improve the shape of the bridge, tip, and nostrils or correct breathing problems.
- Chin Correction procedure also known as mentoplasty is a procedure that uses implants to create a better balance between your facial features.
Dr. Hamilton uses Vectra 3D technology to create an accurate computerized digital map of your facial features in order to ensure the best possible results for your surgery.
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) is a procedure that aims to eliminate the stubborn fat that does not respond to a healthy diet and physical activity. The procedure is used to eliminate the floppy skin and the subcutaneous fat deposits, giving you a more defined and firmer look.
The procedure is suitable for people who are within 10-15% of their ideal body mass and it takes between 2 and 3 hours depending on how much fatty tissue you have.
- A mommy makeover is a combination of procedures that aim to improve the firmness and tone of the body in women after childbirth. The surgery includes a tummy tuck and a breast lift, breast enlargement, or breast reduction, depending on your needs.
- Breast enlargement procedures are carried out using implants or fat transfer.
Fat Transfer is a modern technique that uses the body’s own fat cells to enlarge certain areas of the body. The fat transfer technique is suitable for women who want a modest breast enlargement, less invasive, and with fewer complications.
Breast augmentation using implants is a popular cosmetic procedure designed to increase the volume and improve the shape of the bust line to create a more youthful and contoured appearance to your breasts.
- Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Face Lift
- Breast Augmentation Or Mommy Makeover
- Breast Implants
- Breast Reduction
- Chin Contouring
- Chin Implant
- Ear Surgery / Otoplasty
- Eyelid Surgery / Blepharoplasty
- Facial Implants
- Gynaecomastia Surgery
- Labiaplasty Or Labial Reduction
- Lip Surgery
- MACS Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Neck Lift
- Nipple Reduction Or Areola Reduction
- Nose Surgery / Rhinoplasty
- Thread Lift
- Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Release (ctr)
- Hand Surgery
- General Surgery
- Cancer Treatment / Oncology
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Consultation / Check-up
- Emergency Services
Reviews for Hamilton House Day Surgery