COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in Cyprus
Currently in Cyprus: 23 February
- 33,567 confirmed cases overall
- 230 deaths overall
- 2,057 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 22 February
- 131 confirmed cases yesterday (0.39% increase)
- 1 deaths yesterday (0.44% increase)
- 0 recovered yesterday (0.00% increase)
Border & Travel Information:Cyprus extended a ban on commercial air traffic until May 17.
The ban, first introduced on March 21 and extended by decrees since then, would now extend from April 30 to May 17, Transport Minister Yiannis Karousos said in a tweet, citing a decision by the island's cabinet.
Passengers who are not citizens or resident in Cyprus are not allowed to enter the country.
Nationals and residents must acquire a certificate of health stating they are free from the new coronavirus within a maximum of 4 days before departure. They will also have to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.
Source: Al Jazeera
23 Kadife Sokak, Karakum, Girne, Cyprus
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Fertility Treatment
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Sperm Donation
- Pesa (percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- Tesa ( Testicular Sperm Aspiration)
- Artificial Insemination (donor)
- Egg Donation
- Egg Freezing
- Embryo Donation
- Embryo Freezing
- Ivf With Egg Donation
- Ivf With Icsi
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (pgd) Per Embryo
- Consultation / Check-up
Medical Tourism Insurance Companies:
No insurance companies as partners specified yet.
Medical Tourism Travel Agencies:
There are no partners yet.