COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in Greece
Currently in Greece: 31 July
- 493,304 confirmed cases overall
- 12,940 deaths overall
- 93,764 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 30 July
- 2,843 confirmed cases yesterday (0.58% increase)
- 12 deaths yesterday (0.09% increase)
- 0 recovered yesterday (0.00% increase)
Border & Travel Information:Greece suspended all flights to and from Italy, Spain, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
On March 15, it had said it would ban road and sea routes, as well as flights to Albania and North Macedonia. Only cargo and citizens who live in Greece will be allowed to travel to and from Albania and North Macedonia, authorities said.
Athens also banned passenger ship routes to and from Italy, while no cruise ships would be allowed to dock at Greek ports. Greece said it would put anyone arriving from abroad in quarantine for two weeks.
Turkey's land borders with Greece have been closed to entry and exit of passengers.
Source: Al Jazeera
Athens Beverly Hills Medical Group is an aesthetic clinic, located in Athens, Greece.
The clinic aims to provide high-standard and comprehensive health services in the safest and fully scientific manner.
Read below about the doctors from Athens Beverly Hills Medical Group.
- Dr. Athanasios Athanasiou is a plastic surgeon at the clinic who has a lot of experience in the field of reconstructive surgery, especially in the field of microsurgical reconstruction of the breast, head, and neck defects.
- Dr. Theodora Fatsea is a certified dermatologist, who has over 15 years of experience in the field of dermatology.
Here is a short description of some of the procedures that are carried out at the clinic.
- 4d High Definition Liposuction - is one of the most innovative methods that help people to remove the excess fat accumulations from such areas as the arms, hips, thighs, abdomen, or butt.
The procedure creates a more defined and sculptured structure of your body.
It is possible to combine the liposuction with a fat transfer procedure, which means introducing the removed fat into those areas that you would like to emphasize.
- Mommy Makeover - is a procedure suitable for women who have given birth or have breastfed and want to retrieve the toned and youthful appearance of their body.
During this procedure, the surgical approach begins with breast recovery, which involves either breast lift, or breast augmentation with implants. The next step is belly restoration, with the liposuction technique or the tummy tuck surgery.
- Breast Augmentation - is a procedure that aims to improve the breast size and shape of women who are not satisfied with the aspect of their natural breasts.
The procedure can be performed using round and anatomical implants, that are inserted either under the mass gland or underneath the upper thoracic muscle or below the major thoracic muscle.
If you also struggle with breast fall, it is recommended to combine the breast augmentation procedure with mastopexy (breast lift).
In cases when patients undergo a liposuction procedure, it is recommended to strengthen the implants with self-graft (lipofilling) for even more natural results.
- Beautification procedures are cosmetic procedures that aim to improve the contour and shape of the face, without making any radical changes. The procedure is suitable for people who want to emphasize their natural features, maintaining their natural expressions, lines, and facial shape.
The beautification treatment includes the application of botulinum toxin, hyaluronic acid fillers, shaping the jawline, nose shape correction with fillers, and lip enhancement with hyaluronic acid.
- D-Lift Treatment - is a non-surgical procedure that aims to lift the face, retrieve the lost volume, and correct the signs of aging.
The treatment includes the following principles:
1. To define the shape and outline of the face
2. To restore the dynamic lines of the face
3. To follow the natural features of the face
4. Increase the density and volume of collagen
- Blepharoplasty is a procedure suitable for patients who struggle with the swelling of the eyes also known as “bags”, or for patients who have a “hood” that covers the eye, and impairs the vision.
The procedure involves removing the excess skin and fat accumulations around your eyes, creating a younger and more attractive aspect of your sight.
- Breast Lift
- Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration and Transplantation
- Breast Augmentation Or Mommy Makeover
- Breast Implants
- Breast Reduction
- Brow Lift
- Buttock Lift or BBL
- Eyelid Surgery / Blepharoplasty
- Face Lift
- Gynaecomastia Surgery
- MACS Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Neck Lift
- Nose Surgery / Rhinoplasty
- Thigh Lift
- Roux-en-y Gastric Bypass (gastric Bypass - Gb)
- Sleeve Gastrectomy (the Sleeve)
- Prostatectomy and Transurethral Resection
- Oral Surgery
- Partial Face Lift
- General Surgery
- Anti Aging
- Cancer Treatment / Oncology
- Dentistry / Stomatology
- Ophthalmology / Eye Surgery
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Consultation / Check-up
- Dietetics or Dietology