Art Medical Center (AMC) is a private medical center in Szczecin, Poland, that provides treatments in the field of plastic and general surgery, orthopedics, laryngology, gynecology, and aesthetic gynecology.
The clinic has 2 full-profile operating rooms, a post-anesthesia recovery room
16 double-occupancy air-conditioned patient rooms with TV, WC, and Wi-Fi, outpatients section for aesthetic medicine treatments, new cutting- edge equipment of manufacturers such as Covidien, Alvo, Draeger, and Medicon.
The doctors of Art Medical Center expand their competencies and follow the newest medical trends to provide high-quality, modern treatments to their patients.
The Art Medical Center has the following partnerships:
- IPRAS - International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- EACS - European Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- PTCHPRIE - Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- ISAPS - International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- ESO - European School of Oncology
- Aesthetik lnstitut Berlin
Below you can find more information about the procedures that are carried out at Art Medical Center.
1. Plastic surgery
- Facelift is a procedure that aims to retrieve the youthful appearance of your face by removing
the redundant skin and fat tissue excess in the area of your face.
The procedure can be performed as a full facelift, which will cover the facial and neck areas, or as a partial facelift, which will focus only on correcting the face in the mandibular area.
- Lip correction is a procedure suitable for people who are not satisfied with the dimensions and shape of their lips. The size of the lips can be enhanced using dermal autograft material (from the deep inner layer of the skin) or artificial lip fillers.
- Rhinoplasty surgery is a procedure that aims to improve the harmony of the face through correction of the tip, cartilage, bone, or septum of the nose. The procedure is suitable for people who do not like the aspect of their nose or have breathing difficulties.
2. Aesthetic treatments
- Botulinum toxin treatments are injections used to reduce horizontal forehead wrinkles, vertical wrinkles between eyebrows, wrinkles at the outer corner of the eye, on the lower eyelid, around nasal folds, around lips, lower jaw and lip folds, chin folds, and chin “cellulite”, as well as neck wrinkles.
Botox is also used for non-surgical rhinoplasty, to correct facial asymmetry, hyperhidrosis treatment, and the treatment of gummy smiles.
- Platelet-rich plasma is a procedure that uses concentrates of platelets that are collected from the patient’s own blood to support skin healing and regeneration. The procedure is suitable for people with sagging and dry skin, heterogenic skin color, folds, wrinkles, reduced skin density, and balding.
3. General surgery procedures
- At Art Medical Center doctors perform surgical treatment for the following types of hernias:
- Sclerotherapy treatment - is used for patients with spider veins and varicose veins. The treatment involves injecting a chemical substance (Aetoxysclerol) to close incompetent veins and to reduce blood volumes in lower limb surface venous vessels.
- Reproductive System Procedures
- General Surgery
- Breast Augmentation Or Mommy Makeover
- Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery
- Forehead Lift
- Nose Surgery / Rhinoplasty
- Face Lift
- Arthroscopy / Joint Reconstruction
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery / Blepharoplasty
- Breast Implants
- Hip Replacement
- Bariatric Surgery
- MACS Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants
- Labiaplasty Or Labial Reduction
- Nipple Reduction Or Areola Reduction
- Breast Reduction
- Arm Lift
- Breast Lift
- Organ and Tissue Transplant
- Neck Lift
- Buttock Lift or BBL
- Chin Implant
- Thigh Lift
- Brow Lift
- Ear Surgery / Otoplasty
- Cancer Treatment / Oncology
- Anti Aging
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Consultation / Check-up