Aesthetic Anaplasis plastic surgery center is located In Athens, Greece. The clinic provides high-quality plastic surgery procedures, according to European regulations and criteria.
The procedures are performed by Dr. Christopoulos, who has over 30 years of experience in the field of plastic surgery.
- ISAPS - International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Greek Medical Tourism Council - Elitour
Read below for more information about the procedures that are carried out at the Aesthetic Anaplasis Center.
1. Facelift is a surgical procedure that aims to improve the appearance of your face.
The procedure may be carried out under local or general anesthesia and involves making incisions amongst the hair, before and behind the ear. Afterward, the excess skin is removed and the underlying tissues are repositioned.
The facelift procedure may be performed using one of the following techniques:
- SMAS (Superficial Musculo-Aponeurotic System) suspension
- SMAS dissection and suspension
- SMAS imbrication
- SMAS ectomy
- Subperiosteal Lift
- MACS Lift (Minimal Access Cranial Suspension Lift)
The procedure may be combined with many other procedures such as blepharoplasty, forehead lift, mandibular, zygomatic, or chin implant placement, fat injections or removal, chemical, and laser peels.
2. Buttocks lift - is a procedure that aims to elevate the position of the buttocks, making them look more toned. This intervention is suitable for people who have lost significant weight or in case they struggle with loosening skin that appeared due to aging.
3. Buttocks augmentation - is a procedure performed to increase the size of the buttocks using such materials as silicone implants or fat.
The operation is carried out in approximately 1.5 or 2 hours.
4. Rhinoplasty is an aesthetic procedure that aims to enhance the appearance of the face by correcting the shape and size of the nose.
For patients with breathing impairment, a procedure called septoplasty is indicated.
In case you want to improve both the appearance and the function of your nose, it is possible to combine the procedures.
5. Blepharoplasty - is a procedure that addresses the problem of loosening in the eyelids’ skin and eye ‘bags’.
The procedure may be carried out using one of the following techniques:
- Standard blepharoplasty
- Transconjunctival blepharoplasty
- Laser blepharoplasty
- Fat sparing blepharoplasty
6. Abdominoplasty also known as a tummy tuck is a surgical procedure suitable for women after pregnancies or people who had significant weight loss and now struggle with the loosening of the abdominal wall. The procedure aims to reduce the fat and skin excess from the front and side of your abdomen, strengthen and narrow the abdominal wall.
In case you want a comprehensive approach to the reconstruction of your abdominal wall, the surgeon can combine the abdominoplasty with a liposuction procedure.
- Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery
- Face Lift
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Forehead Lift
- Laser Lipolysis
- Calf Implants
- Nose Surgery / Rhinoplasty
- Ear Surgery / Otoplasty
- Hair Restoration and Transplantation
- Lip Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery / Blepharoplasty
- Arm Lift
- Breast Augmentation Or Mommy Makeover
- Cheek Surgery
- Buttock Lift or BBL
- MACS Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Brow Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Upper Body Lift
- Body Lift
- Bariatric Surgery
- Breast Implants
- Chin Contouring
- Neck Lift
- Consultation / Check-up
- Alternative Medicine
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Cancer Treatment / Oncology
- Reproductive System Procedures