Brazilian Butt Lift Price Comparison
In this article you will read about:
- How Much a Brazilian Butt Lift Costs?
- Destinations for a BBL
- How to Choose a Doctor for BBL?
- What to ask a clinic before BBL?
The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a procedure where the body fat is transferred from certain areas of the body (stomach, arms, back, etc.) to the buttocks, to enhance it and give it a more round shape while slimming down other parts of the body.
Patients travel for this procedure abroad because of a better price or a better clinic/doctor. To give you an idea of what it could cost in different parts of the world we did an average based on actual clinic packages.
The average pricing for a Brazilian Butt Lift
The prices might differ depending on your exact case and the clinic you chose to get it done.
- Turkey - $3500
- Mexico - $4500
- Czech Republic - $4800
- Thailand - $4500 - $5000
- Spain - $4900 - $12000
- The USA - $6500 - $12000
- The UK - $7000 - $13000
- Australia - $15000
See Clinic Pages
Questions to ask a clinic:
- Ask for a Board-certified doctor and accreditations. Usually, clinics have state accreditation and they can have international accreditation such as JCI. You can request this information or check it online.
- Ask for previous examples of their work. If you can, find one of their patients and contact them. Nowadays surgeons/clinics have social media accounts where they promote their work if it is the case you can find via social media one of their patients.
- Read reviews on different platforms from patients and also employees.
- Ask what is included in the price and what is not.
- Ask if you have to pay for check-ups after the procedure and if it's at an extra cost.
- Ask if you will pay for complications. In case of complication make sure if you have to pay for it or it will be included in the initial payment.
- Ask about all the complications and risks and what happens if you will not be satisfied with the results.
- Ask if you will feel really sick right after the procedure and make sure if the clinic will take care of you the first days/week after the procedure.
- Ask what symptoms are a sign of a complication or when to call for an ambulance.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions and address any concerns to your first consultation. The communication process is very important and it builds trust between you and the doctor. Talk to multiple clinics and surgeons for comparison and choose the ones you trust the most based on proven facts.