Traditional Spa Stay
from 56.00 EUR Person/1 night(s)
Availability: 7 April 2013 - 12 January 2019
This spa stay is intended for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and the musculoskeletal system, with a recommended stay of 2 - 3 weeks.
- Accommodation with full board (min. 7 nights) – buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner; special diet in case of osteoporosis indication
- Doctor and health examinations (initial and final) with a special emphasis on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and related complications
- Doctor's visit – once per week
- Diagnostics and laboratory tests with doctor’s prescription – for stays with a minimum duration 13 nights
- Medical report at the end of the stay
- Healing treatments: individual therapeutic programme with up to 24 treatments per week (7 nights), based on the guest’s health and doctor’s prescription. The programme includes 4 active rehabilitation treatments per week, such as group exercises or fitness training with a fitness trainer
Our doctors prescribe treatments for all traditional spa stays, selecting from following groups:
- Group 1 - max 6 per week: Individual thermal mineral bath, Local mud pack, Mud pool, Thermal bath – Mirror pool, Individual bubble bath, Peloidtherapy, Carbon dioxide thermal bath, Hydromassage, Underwater jet massage, Underwater traction
- Group 2 - max 3 per week: Traction, Antispastic kinezitherapy, Scottish spray, Whirlpool, Stepping bath, Carbon insufflations, Inhalation, Aqua cycling, Electrotherapy, Ergotherapy, Mechanotherapy, Laser therapy, Bioptron lamp, Local cryotherapy, Repuls, Rehabilitation path, Verticalisation, Prissnitz´s packs, Paraffin for hands, Psychotherapy
- Group 3 - max 2 per week: Individual therapeutic exercise, Soft techniques, Segment reflex massage, Individual sling exercise therapy, Partial medical massage, Parafango pack, Paraffin pack
Comments & Discussions for the Package: Traditional Spa Stay
Your experience matters, help others by sharing it.
There are no ask & discuss comments yet. If you have any questions to this provider, feel free to ask them.