Rhytidoplasty (Face and neck lifting)
Rhytidoplasty is a rejuvenating and anti-aging plastic surgery covering particular parts of a face, entire face as well as neck areas. The procedure is usually held for people around the age of 40-45.
Rhytidoplasty is held in the following cases:
- Loosen skin in the areas of forehead;
- Wrinkles between eyebrows;
- Loosen edges of eyebrows;
- Loosen skin in the areas of neck;
- Structural changes affecting the oval shape of face;
- Face wrinkles;
Incisions are done in the invisible zones such as the areas behind ears and above hairline. The surgery lasts for 1-1.5 hours and is done under general as well as local anesthesia. Patients stay under medical supervision for 2 days. Full recovery takes around 10-14 days.