Harley Street Surgery is a clinic of cosmetic surgery in London that provides aesthetic treatment and natural-looking results to its patients.
Dr. Bhar is an aesthetic and cosmetic surgeon at Harley Street Surgery. The doctor had been training for a year with the best South Korean cosmetic surgeons during his fellowship in South Korea. He believes that most of the patient's desires may be achieved by Non-Surgical Techniques, using Korean inventions.
Also, Dr. Bhar furthered his skills in aesthetic and cosmetic surgery by training in the USA and France.
Harley Street Surgery has a holistic approach to its patients, providing a large variety of services, from skincare and minimally invasive techniques to extensive cosmetic surgeries.
Accreditations and Memberships:
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- European College of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (ECAMS)
- The American Board of Laser Surgery
- World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Korean College of Cosmetic Surgery and Medicine (KCCS)
- Korean Academy of Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine (KASS)
- European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology (ESAG)
Below you can find information about some of the procedures and techniques performed at Harley Street Surgery in London:
- Dermal fillers - are made from a substance called hyaluronic acid and are injected into your skin to encourage collagen production and skin regeneration, increase volume where it is needed and hydrate your skin. The procedure takes about half an hour and the results last for a year or more. Also, you will notice the results immediately and will not need any time off. The treatment with aesthetic fillers costs £500 per 1mL of aesthetic filler.
- CO2 Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing - is a procedure suitable for people who want to eliminate lines and wrinkles, tighten the sagging skin, treat pigmentation problems, and improve the appearance of acne and other types of scars. During the procedure, the outer layer of dead skin is removed, increasing the regeneration in the deep skin layer.
- Ultherapy Facelift - is a non-invasive alternative for people who are not ready for a facelift procedure that involves surgical intervention. The procedure uses ultrasound energy to treat skin imperfections from such areas as the face, neck, or chest.
- Nose surgery (nose operation) is a procedure suitable for people who want to change the size and shape of their nose, creating a more appealing appearance.
For those who are afraid to have surgery, it is possible to have a non-surgical rhinoplasty in London at Harley Street Surgery. The procedure is safe and almost painless. It can conceal a large hump, create a more defined bridge or correct the asymmetry of your nose, but you have to be aware of the fact that there are some limits to what a non-surgical rhinoplasty can achieve and that the results of the procedure are not permanent.
- Chemical Peel - involves applying a low concentration of peeling agent on the skin, enabling the removal of the old skin and encouraging a healthier-looking skin to appear.
The majority of patients see the desired results after 1-2 treatment sessions.
- Neck lift - is a procedure that aims to remove the excess skin and fat in the area of your neck. The operation is performed under general anesthesia and involves making an incision in front or behind your years, or under your chin, then the excess fat can be removed using liposuction. The excess skin is also removed, and the remaining one is lifted and stitched into place.
- Facial liposuction is frequently used to remove double chin and fleshy jowls or to remove the fat in other areas of your face and neck. The procedure may be combined with laser resurfacing, facelift surgery, or other treatments.
- Liposuction in London is performed at Harley Street Surgery and it involves removing the excess fat from areas like thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and tummy. The procedure is very efficient when the patient has a healthy weight and the skin is elastic and stretched.
- Cellulite treatment - involves using VelaShape® or Thermage technologies for treating cellulite.
VelaShape® is a non-invasive procedure that uses a combination of infrared light energy, radiofrequency energy, and kneading of the tissue to remove cellulite. It is usually performed in a series of 6 weekly treatments.
Thermage is a non-invasive laser treatment that uses radiofrequency waves to gently heat superficial fat deposits and improve the appearance of cellulite.
- Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery
- Face Lift
- MACS Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Arm Lift
- Body Lift
- Breast Augmentation Or Mommy Makeover
- Breast Implants
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Brow Lift
- Cheek Surgery
- Chin Implant
- Ear Surgery / Otoplasty
- Eyelid Surgery / Blepharoplasty
- Facial Implants
- Gynaecomastia Surgery
- Neck Lift
- Nose Surgery / Rhinoplasty
- Thigh Lift
- Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Burn Surgery
- Dentistry / Stomatology
- Ophthalmology / Eye Surgery
- Alternative Medicine
- Movement Disorders Treatment
- Consultation / Check-up