COVID-19 Pandemic Overview in Russia
Currently in Russia: 11 June
- 5,120,578 confirmed cases overall
- 123,568 deaths overall
- 4,726,870 recovered by overall
Data for Last Day: 10 June
- 11,560 confirmed cases yesterday (0.23% increase)
- 376 deaths yesterday (0.31% increase)
- 9,962 recovered yesterday (0.21% increase)
Border & Travel Information:Russia announced that it would close its borders starting on March 30 in a bid to curb the spread of the coronavirus.
The Russian government has ordered the civil aviation authority to suspend all regular and charter flights to and from Russia from March 27.
On March 14, the Russian government said it was closing the country's land border with Poland and Norway for foreigners.
Citizens of neighbouring Belarus and official delegations were exempt.
Source: Al Jazeera
- Reproductive System Procedures
- Fertility Treatment
- Obstetrics And Gynecology
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Intrauterine Insemination (iui)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (icsi)
- Sperm Donation
- Pesa (percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- Tesa ( Testicular Sperm Aspiration)
- Artificial Insemination (donor)
- Egg Donation
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (pgs)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (pgd) Per Embryo
- Consultation / Check-up
- Cancer Treatment / Oncology
- Alternative Medicine
- Pediatrics / Paediatrics
Medical Tourism Insurance Companies:
No insurance companies as partners specified yet.
Medical Tourism Travel Agencies:
There are no partners yet.