PHI Clinic is a non-surgical aesthetic center in Harley Street, London. The clinic has a team of highly qualified doctors who perform a wide range of aesthetic procedures, using the most cutting edge technologies.
Since its foundation, the clinic has received the following awards:
- Best New Clinic in the UK in 2014
- Best Clinic in London three years consecutively, in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- Aesthetic Awards “Best Clinic in London” two years consecutively, in 2015 and 2016
Certificates and accreditations of PHI Clinic:
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- British College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Care Quality Commission
Treatments carried out at PHI Clinic:
- Botox injections are used to remove fine lines and wrinkles, creating a younger and rejuvenated look to your face.
At PHI Clinic, doctors use Botox ® anti-wrinkle injections, which is an original product approved by the Food and Drug Administration(FDA). Botox is a purified protein used to relax the facial muscles removing the fine lines and wrinkles. This injectable treatment is also used to treat conditions like hyperhidrosis, wide jaws, and calf slimming.
- Non-surgical facelift is a procedure suitable for people who want to retrieve the youthful look of their face, but do not want to undergo surgery. Albeit the procedure results are not permanent, they are long-lasting and you will not need any downtime.
- IPL ( Intense Pulsed Light) is an FDA approved treatment that is used to treat such skin conditions as brown or red discoloration of the skin, redness, sun spots, and spider veins or visible blood vessels.
- Cryolipolysis is a fat reduction treatment that involves using controlled cooling to restructure the contours of the body. This procedure is used to improve the contours of the abdomen, inner and outer tights, arms, and flanks.
- Laser resurfacing is a technique used to correct facial scarring that resulted after injuries or acne. The heat energy released by the device is also useful to stimulate collagen production and rejuvenate the skin.
- Non-surgical nose job is a suitable procedure for patients who want to reshape their crooked or asymmetrical nose. The procedure does not require anesthetic and scalpels because the doctor uses just aesthetic fillers to correct the imperfections. It is very important to understand that the effects are not permanent so the results will last approximately 2 years.
- Fat removal treatments are used to remove excess fat from certain areas, creating a more thin and contoured aspect of your body. At PHI Clinic doctors use such advanced techniques as Laser Lipo, Cryolipolysis, and radio-frequency to create an outstanding shape for your body.
- Consultation / Check-up
- Anti Aging
- Cancer Treatment / Oncology
- Ophthalmology / Eye Surgery
- Alternative Medicine